What differentiates SA ISIDIMA from our competitors;
- We take a HOLISTIC VIEW of how to manage our waste and reduce the impact on our environment.
- We invest in our people because it makes good business sense, and YES, we are investing and building a WASTE MANAGEMENT ACADEMY for educating and training our current and future generations.
- Investing and supporting our empowered CO-OPERATIVE Recycling Buy Back Centers partners and dealers with Equipment, Vehicles, IT Systems, Education & Training to help them grow their business.
- Implementing a SERVICE CULTURE in our company and our supply chain, our important empowered CO-OPERATIVE partner Recycling Buy Back centers through education and training.
- Move our customers to RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
Sustainable Supply Chain
Our unique approach of building and supporting our indispensable EMPOWERED CO-OPERATIVE Recycling Buy Back centers partner organisations with Machinery, Equipment, Vehicles in a owner-driven program model, plus enabling those businesses by implementing world class business processes and supporting IT Solutions like Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics Solutions and Financial Systems with supporting MENTORING, EDUCATION & TRAINING to ensure SUSTAINABILITY of SUPPLY CHAIN.
Our Education is delivered through a Waste Management Academy in partnership with Universities and other learning institutions.